Do you have a passion for writing and law? At Percy Martinez Law Firm, we specialize in a wide range of areas. Some of those areas include slip and falls, medical malpractice, car accidents, cruise ship accidents, wrongful death, swimming pool accidents, and more within the state of Florida. We grant other attorneys the ability to be able to post on our blog in a way that is beneficial for both sides. It provides a reinforcement for each other’s website.
Our firm has many different blogs currently active:
- Medical Malpractice blog
- Cruise ship accidents blog
- Wrongful death blog
- Car accidents blog
- Slip and Fall blog
- And others
What is gained from it?
Writing in our blogs can be beneficial in many ways some of which include:
- Submission are not edited
- Guest contributors would be allowed to post in different network sites if they submit a quality entry
- Profile and brand possibility
- Substantial SEO welfare
Rules for Posting
- Content must be law-related –Only law-related submissions will be accepted.
- Distinct content: Authentic posts. Must be original.
- Magnified value: We expect submissions to be of high-quality and concise. We do not want guest who do not contribute to the blogs value.
- Limits on links – The poster will have a limit of one self-promotional link that can be found in the author bio of the post. If Google’s Webmaster Guidelines require a “no follow” in the future, then we reserve the right to do so.
- Post word requirements –There is a minimum of 500 words per submission.
- Exchanges in blog– Offering us the ability to post on your blog as a guest will improve your chances in having your submission approved.